Every year Valentine’s Day kinda creeps up on me. That’s where Amazon Prime comes to the rescue. All of these fast and free DIY Class Valentines can be ordered, printed and assembled in just two days or so!*
I prefer to give out candy-free Valentines, so my kiddos picked out cute frozen treat erasers, whoopee cushions, and nose pencil sharpeners. You can find the novelties on Amazon (I’ll include the links for you below), and maybe locally at novelty stores or party supply stores.
The frozen treat erasers come in a large package of 48 erasers in mixed colors. There are a mix of ice cream cones and popsicles in orange, brown, white, pink, and green. They have no scent, but they are super cute and don’t fall apart like some erasers do!
The mini whoopee cushions are the perfect small favor (just 4.5″) and come individually packaged in a set of 36**. I chose to leave them in the package, because I imagine the teacher would not be thrilled to hear 20+ whoopee cushions going off for the rest of the day. And I kinda want her to not hate me. We did test one out and it worked great.
The nose pencil sharpeners come in a set of 12. They work well and are hilarious. Especially to a seven year old!
You can find all three FREE Class Valentines below as well as a list of supplies and some instructions.
3 Fast and Free Class Valentines
- matte photo paper or card stock
- twine, hot glue gun or glue dots (whatever method you prefer to affix your novelties)
- small single hole punch (or a needle with a big eye works too) if using twine
- Nose pencil sharpeners, mini whoopee cushions** and/or frozen treat erasers
*Things constantly change on Amazon, so check inventory, delivery dates and availability before printing.
**The mini whoopee cushions no longer seem to be Prime, but they may only take a few days with expedited shipping.
- Download the free class Valentines by clicking on the links below and downloading to your computer.
- Open the file(s) in Adobe Reader (a free download or update can be found at http://get.adobe.com/read
- Print the cards on a color printer and cut them out. Or, if your printer is being an uncooperative jerk like mine, have them printed at Office Depot (they did a great job with mine), Staples, etc.
- Using twine and a hole punch, a hot glue gun, or glue dots, affix the novelties to your Valentine’s Day Cards.
- Have your kiddo sign and deliver!
Please note: These printables are lovingly shared for your personal use and to bring kiddos joy. That means you can use them for your child’s class party, but it is illegal for you to resell these in any way, claim the design as your own, copy them, etc.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, on to the freebies!
“Whoopee! I’m So Happy You’re My Valentine!” Printable
The Whoopee Cushion Valentine Printable contains six (6) fold over labels to accommodate individual packages of mini whoopee cushions.
Just print, cut, fold, and glue over the existing label. There is a spot for your child to sign his or her name on the back by the “XOXO,”.
Download here –> “Whoopie! Mini Whoopee Cushion Printable Valentine Cards
“I Pick You to be My Valentine!” Printable
The “I Pick You” Nose Pencil Sharpener Valentine has four (4) cards per printable.
Just print, cut, and glue the nose on the card with one nostril centered over the index finger. There is a spot for your child to sign his or her name on the bottom.
Download here –> “I Pick You!” Nose Pencil Sharpener Valentine Cards
“Valentine, You Make Me Melt!” Printable
This Frozen Treat Eraser Valentine has four (4) cards per printable.
Just print, cut, and glue the eraser on the card centered between the text. There is a spot for your child to sign his or her name on the bottom.
Download here –> “Valentine, you Make Me Melt!” Frozen Treat Eraser Valentine Cards
Hope your kiddo enjoys these Valentines as much as mine do!