Here’s a batch of some of my favorite Halloween recipes from around the web.
1. Boo! These ghost marshmallows are sure to take everyone by surprise.
2. Or if you secretly like a little something extra on your marshmallows, wrap your head around these concoctions from Evite. Don’t worry; mum’s the word.
3. What a world! This melting-witch-inspired caramel apple will have guests cackling with glee.
4. The witch may be gone, but you’ll be glad her broom was left behind.
5. This creative cocktail looks like it has bite.
6. Last but not least, mummy hot dogs. And that’s a wrap!