Chocolate Andes Mint Pudding Cookies. (cue the choir of angels)
Try to eat just one. I dare you.
Chocolate Andes Mint Pudding Cookies
makes three dozen cookies
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag of Andes Cream De Menthe Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and pudding until blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in flour mixture.
- Gently stir in the Andes chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets or parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Note: Cookies will be very soft, so you may think they aren’t done, but they will firm up a bit once cooled.
Hope you enjoy them!