I love no bake cheesecakes, and this Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake does not disappoint. It is rich and creamy, and also incredibly easy to put together with a secret ingredient!
Are you ready? Instead of key lime juice which isn’t often available in Kansas (the woes of small town country living), I used Mountain Zevia, a natural lime flavored soda. I know it sounds crazy to not use lime juice in a key lime recipe, but trust me. This is so good and different, your guests will be begging for more!
And anything served in a jar gets extra points from me!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon sugar, seperated
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp Mountain Zevia soda or lime juice
- 4 oz whipped topping, plus a little extra for garnish
- key lime slices for garnish, if desired
- graham cracker crumbs for garnish, if desired
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until combined.
- Divide the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly among six mason jars*. Gently press down to make the crust, but be careful to not press it down too hard. It needs to be loose enough to eat!
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, Mountain Zevia soda or key lime juice together in a mixer until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. You can also add a few drops of green food coloring if you wish.
- Carefully spoon (or pipe), cheesecake mixture into the six jars.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, if desiredRefrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm.
* I used Walmart's store brand of 8oz jars. They have no markings and have a unique shape.
See these Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes in action in this Summery Key West Celebration!