I’ve had several requests to share the recipe for the Kiss Me S’Mores Cupcakes I used in the Valentine’s Day shoot. These are super easy and kind of a lazy version of S’Mores, but they are so very yummy. And a bit messy too, just like S’Mores!
makes 24 cupcakes
- 1 box of chocolate cake, I used Devil’s Food
- 1 container of marshmallow fluff (7 oz)
- 1 1/3 cups margarine, softened
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 2/3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 box of graham crackers
- Jet Puff Mallow Bits or mini marshmallows for granish
- Follow cake mix directions for baking cupcakes, and then allow them to cool.
- Blend margarine and marshmallow fluff together until smooth.
- Add liquids until smooth.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and beat until creamy.
- Frost cupcakes with the marshmallow frosting.
- Take a few sheets of graham crackers and break into crumbs, then sprinkle over the tops of the cupcakes. Then top with Mallow bits or mini marshmallows