There are so many cute ideas for Valentines. Every time I pop on Pinterest I find at least three dozen more.
Here are a few of my favorite homemade Valentine ideas:
1. Lucky in Love scratch off Valentines from The Dating Divas. Such a sweet Valentine for your husband.
2. Thumbprint Valentines by Brown Paper Packages. The perfect Valentine for grandparents!
3. And because I love scratch off Valentines, here is another cute one by Easy Made Invitations.
5. Coffee Sleeve Valentine by Piggy Bank Parties. How cute this would be around a travel coffee mug for your sweetie!
6. Cupid’s Arrow Valentine by Sweet Muffin Suite. You can pick up a six pack of Valentine’s Day-themed pencils for a $1 at Dollar General.
And don’t forget my free printables!
As with any printable, simply print and cut out. Click on the image to download. Enjoy!