One of the best parts of Summer is sipping on refreshing and frosty treats, and our favorite right now is this yummy Piña Colada Smoothie recipe! It is a delicious smoothie with the classic flavors of pineapple and coconut. It’s so simple and so, so good!
This Piña Colada Smoothie recipe is perfect for serving at parties like this fun Luau Party or sipping on a warm Summer evening. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (or you could sub vanilla)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey or to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Cocktail Parasols
- Plastic Coconut Cups
- Place everything in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Serve in fun Plastic Coconut Cups and garnish with a Cocktail Parasol, and enjoy!
Many thanks to U.S. Toy company for sponsoring this post!